Infrastructure Design can provide design input on all Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Design and Flood Risk Assessments. The full range of development types are covered, from single residential properties through to larger housing schemes, commercial, industrial and education projects.
Our key design services include:
Flood Risk Assessments
- Screening studies through to fully detailed Flood Risk Assessments (FRAs) to suit all flood zone types and sizes in line with current guidance.
- Full SUDS and Drainage strategy assessment to accompany FRA.
- Hydraulic River Modelling where necessary to support the FRA report.
- Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) specific Flood Risk Assessment to achieve Sur 5 and 5 Credits.
- BREEAM specific Flood Risk Assessment to achieve Pol 5 and Pol 6 Credits.
Drainage Design and SUDS
- Drainage Investigations.
- Drainage Assessment, Strategies and Layouts.
- Drainage Design for S104 Sewer Adoption and Building Regulations Applications.
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SUDS) — Management Train Approach to determine most appropriate SUDS for the development.
- Sewer, Culvert and Watercourse diversion.
Highway Design and External Works
- Highway design for S38 and S278 applications.
- External pavement and kerbing design, layouts and specification.
- Site investigation analysis to optimise earthworks and pavement design.
- Cut and fill earthworks modelling to optimise material movements and define FFLs.
- Service record enquiries.